GETTING HERE AND PARKING
Marrickville Metro is located approximately 5 kilometres south-west of the Sydney CBD, situated in the inner south-western suburbs of Sydney. The centre is easily accessible by car or public transport. See below for information to help you plan your journey to Marrickville Metro.
RIDING YOUR BIKE
Secure your bike at the Victoria Rd and Smidmore St entries, and now on Edinburgh Rd.
To view all Bus Routes, please contact the transport info line on 13 15 00 or visit them online at transportnsw.info
Bus routes that stop at Marrickville Metro.
- 355 Bondi Jctn via Newtown Station to Marrickville Metro
- 352 Bondi Jctn via Newtown Station to Marrickville Metro
- 308 Circular Quay to Marrickville Metro
The following stop at Enmore Park, a five-minute walk from the centre.
- 426 Circular Quay via Enmore Park to Canterbury Station
- 423 Circular Quay via Enmore Park to Earlwood/Kingsgrove
TAXI AND RIDESHARE
The closest taxi rank and rideshare pickup/dropoff is located on Smidmore St, near the corner of Edinburgh Rd.
The nearest train station to Marrickville Metro is St Peters and Sydenham.
- St Peter's is apporximtely a 10 minute walk from Marrickville Metro.
- Sydenham is approximately a 13 minute walk from Marrickvile Metro.
For a complete train timetable to St Peter's or Sydneham train station contact the transport info line 13 15 00 or visit them online at transportnsw.info
ARRIVING BY CAR and parking
Marrickville Metro is located on the north-eastern corner of Edinburgh Road and Smidmore Street in Marrickville.
There are over 1,000 car spaces on the rooftop accessible via Murray St and Smidmore St, open from 6.30am - 10.30pm.
A second carpark is located on top of the new side of the centre (enter via Edinburgh Rd) with over 400 additional spaces, open 24 hours. Disabled parking bays, parents with pram bays and electric vehicle chargers are also available in this carpark.
All carparking is FREE.
Best parking for…
- Smidmore St dining via the new carpark off Edinburgh Rd
- Coles via the new carpark off Edinburgh Rd
- Aldi and Woolworths via the existing carpark accessed off Murray Street and Smidmore Street
- There are 18 bays located at the Woolworths travelator entrance in the existing centre (access via Murray St and Smidmore St)
- Additional disabled bays are located on the Level 2 carpark right outside the mall entrance of the new centre (access via Edinburgh Rd)
- Located at the Woolworths travelator entrance in the existing centre
- Located on Levels 2, 3 and 4 of the new centre (access via Edinburgh Rd)
- Located near Woolworths travelator in the existing centre (access via Murray St and Smidmore St)
- Located near entry doors on Level 2, 3 & 4 in the new centre (access via Edinburgh Rd)
Electric vehicle chargers
We offer two types of electric vehicle chargers at the centre, both located in the Edinburgh Road carpark:
- EVIE Universal Fast Chargers
Marrickville Metro is proud to partner with Evie Networks to provide a universal fast charging experience to our customers. There are now 2 x DC Fast Charging bays at Marrickville Metro, compatible with all electric vehicles. Head to level 2 of the Edinburgh Road carpark to experience a superior fast-charging experience today*. Download the ‘Evie Charging’ app via Google Play or the App Store to find your nearest charger, make payments & track your charging history.
- Free electric vehicle chargers
Four electric vehicle chargers are located on Level 2 in the new carpark, accessible via Edinburgh Road (between the lift and travelator lobbies). The chargers offer a 'fast charge' via a universal plug (Tesla users must bring their own adaptor). Power for the chargers is partially supplied by the centre's solar system. As part of a free trial, there is no cost to use the chargers. Please note, charging times are dependent on the type of vehicle. More information available on request.