Visit the Centre Management Office located in the Mill House on Victoria Road, where we are happy to assist you with all aspects of your visit to the centre. Centre Management is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm and can be contacted on 02 9519 1066.
For customer assistance outside these hours, please contact Security on 0421 411 531 or email email@example.com (monitored during business hours).
BANKS & ATM'S
Marrickville Metro has the following bank and ATMs for your convenience:
- ANZ (ATM and branch)
- Commonwealth Bank (ATM and branch)
- Rediteller (ATM)
- SCU (ATM and branch)
- St George Bank (ATM and branch)
If you require the use of a complimentary wheelchair or motorised scooter, let us help you! Marrickville Metro has facilities to assist customers with limited mobility, including those with temporary and permanent disabilities.
To book this complimentary service, please phone 02 9519 1066 or visit the Centre Management Office. To hire after hours or on weekends, please contact our friendly Security team on 0421 411 531.
Disabled parking bays are located:
- At the Woolworths travelator entrance with access via Smidmore St or Murray St
- On Level 2 of the new car park, right outside the mall entrance with access via Edinburgh Rd.
- Ground Level: Located next Woolworths travelator entrance in the existing centre
- Level 1: Located opposite Woolworths next to Mister Minit in the existing centre
- Ground Level: Located opposite Sushi Maru in the new centre
- Level 1: Located near footbridge entrance (opposite Coles) in the new centre
- Level 2 - 4: Car park entrance in the new centre
The closest taxi rank is located on Smidmore St, near the corner of Edinburgh Rd.
- Male, female and disabled toilets are located near Aldi in the existing centre
- Male, female, disabled and all gender toilets are located next to Liquor Emporium in the new centre and Level 1
Marrickville Metro has dedicated Parents Rooms located in both the existing and new centre. Parents rooms are free to use and include change tables, food preparation areas and private feeding booths.
Located via the:
- Existing centre: Located in the corridor of the female toilet corridor near Australia Post.
- New centre: Located near Liquor Emporium on Ground Level of Smidmore Street
Designated parking is available for parents with prams and can be located:
- On the Woolworths side, at the Woolworths travelator entrance in the existing centre with access via Smidmore St or Murray St.
- On the Coles side, on Levels 2, 3 and 4 of the new centre with access via Edinburgh Rd.
KIDS PLAY AREAS
Marrickville Metro has a range of kids’ play areas to keep your child entertained during your visit. All areas are free to visit and include:
- Kids backyard located near the medical centre in the existing centre
- Kids playground in the existing centre opposite Kmart
- The Blue Room located in the new centre, Level 1 near Harry Hartog.
The Blue Room – our newest attractive to Marrickville Metro
Children will be immersed in a world of blue fun with an abundance of soft play, building blocks and entertainment suitable for all ages. The Blue Room is a fun, safe and free environment for parents and children to stop off during their visit to Marrickville Metro.
At the Marrickville Metro Post Office, the team offer a full range of Australia Post products and services. This includes all postal services, bill payments, banking and various financial services, identity checks, travel and passport requirements and home and office stationery supplies.
View their trading hours here.
At Service NSW, you can apply for a licence, get a permit, register a birth, pay most fines and more. For driver test parking, use the Murray Street entry and park in the allocated driving test area. The allocated testing bays are located on the right-hand side of the ramp opposite the My Car Service Centre. You can view Service NSW's trading hours here.
MEDICAL AND DENTAL
The Metro Medical Centre is a bulk billing practice providing you with a range of medical services and support including X-rays, general practice, dental, physiotherapy and pathology.
Paws and Palms will provide best in class dog grooming services and pet accessories, for all your pet needs!
- To make a booking, please call 9519 8876
- Located on Level 1 of the new centre near Harry Hartog.
Dogs are welcome at Marrickville Metro. Dog parking and water bowl stations are conveniently located on Smidmore Street near the alfresco dining area.
CAR WASH AND REPAIRS
Marrickville Metro is home to several car cleaning, detailing and service operators including My Car & Auto Service, Metro Car Wash & Detailing and Metro Self Car Wash (coming soon)
Click here to view all our services on offer
Marrickville Metro is pleased to offer customers complimentary WIFI throughout the centre. Look for _FreeMarrickvilleCentreWifi on your device and follow the prompts.
ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGERS
Four electric vehicle chargers are located on Level 2 in the new car park, accessible via Edinburgh Road (between the lift and travelator lobbies). The chargers offer a 'fast charge' via a universal plug (Tesla users must bring their own adaptor). Power for the chargers is partially supplied by the centre's solar system. As part of a free trial, there is no cost to use the chargers. Please note, charging times are dependent on the type of vehicle. More information available on request.
END OF TRIP FACILITIES
New end of trip facilities offer additional spaces to lock up your bike and shower after your journey to the centre. The facilities are open to all customers and retailers. Lockers are also available in this location. Entry is near the new car park entry on Edinburgh Rd. Open 7am - 7pm.
JUSTICE OF THE PEACE SERVICE
Justice of the Peace services are available outside Kmart every Monday from 10am - 12pm. They can offer the following services, as per the Inner West Council:
- Witness the signing of a statutory declaration
- Witness the signing of an affidavit
- Certify that a copy of an original document is a true copy.