Not too sure what to do with all your leftover Easter chocolate?
Try your hand at these delectable chocolate brownies thanks to Woolies!
Here's what you need:
- 200g leftover dark chocolate Easter eggs, roughly chopped
- 250g butter, roughly chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 100g leftover small milk chocolate Easter eggs
- 100g leftover small white chocolate Easter eggs
- icing sugar, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 160°c. Line a greased 22cm-square cake tin with baking paper.
2. Place dark chocolate and butter in a metal bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
3. Place eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Add cooled chocolate mixture, cocoa, flour, baking powder, vanilla and salt. Stir to combine.
4. Fold through milk and white chocolate chunks. Transfer mixture to prepared tin and bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through but still slightly fudgy in the centre. Serve dusted with icing sugar.
Serves: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 45 minutes
Find the official recipe here.