Marrickville Metro is open and trading regular hours as we continue to provide essential products and services to the community.
Like the rest of the community, we continue to closely monitor COVID-19 and the advice of health authorities and remain diligent in our cleaning processes. The health and safety of everyone visiting and working at the centre is our primary focus, as we seek to create a safe and welcoming experience.
Here are some of the measures we are taking:
- Dedicated hand sanitiser stations around Marrickville Metro's entry points
- Personal hygiene signage in common areas and bathrooms
- Ensuring all high use touch points are routinely sanitised
- Quickly notifying customers and our own team of confirmed COVID-19 cases within the premises
- Abiding by direction from health and emergency authorities
- Ongoing monitoring of developments and modifying measures where required
Retailer and Customer Measures:
- Using workplace infection control practices for their staff and visitors as recommended by health authorities
- Promptly advising customers and retailers where a staff member or visitor that has been diagnosed with COVID-19 on the leased premises
- Continuing to monitor health authorities advice and adjust measures where required
We will ensure that if any cases of COVID-19 have been diagnosed within Marrickville Metro, it will be prompt correspondence to you. Have you any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out and contact Centre Management.
On behalf of Marrickville Metro, we appreciate your patience and support in moving towards a safer workplace for our retailers and customers.