Cheesecake lovers rejoice! Bake your own Easter mini cheesecakes in five simple steps.
• 1 whole packet Arnott's Nice biscuits (250g)
• 80 g butter melted
• 500g light Philadelphia cream cheese
• 2 large eggs
• 100ml cooking cream
• 1/2 cup caster sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 packet of mini chocolate eggs
• 1 handful of shredded coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a 12-hole muffin tray with paper muffin cases.
2. Blitz biscuits to form a fine crumb in a food processor. Add melted butter and stir to combine. Divide evenly between muffin cases and use the back of a spoon to press down firmly, smoothing the tops.
3. Wipe out the food processor bowl and add the light cream cheese. Process cream cheese for 1-2 minutes until smooth. Add eggs, cream, caster sugar, and vanilla extract and process to combine. Pour over biscuit bases to fill muffin cases.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Transfer trays to the fridge to cool completely (approx 3 hours).
5. Top with shredded coconut and mini eggs. Remove paper cases and place cheesecakes on the serving platter.