From Monday 11 October 2021, the NSW Government are easing restrictions to those who are fully vaccinated. We're so excited to announce that many of your favourite retailers are now back open!
Please bear with us as we work towards ensuring our retailers have the most up-to-date trading hours on our website. Please note, as individual store hours may vary, we recommend contacting the retailer for more information.
You know the drill - when visiting Marrickville Metro, please remember to:
✅ Check-in via the Service NSW QR Codes
😷 Wear a face mask that covers both your nose and mouth
👭 Be mindful of physical distancing and capacity limits
👏 Practise good hygiene (we have plenty of hand sanitiser!)
🧡 Be kind to each other
What we are doing
In line with NSW Government advice you will notice the below measures in place when you visit our centre:
- QR codes at every entrance for customers and staff to sign in/out via the Service NSW app
- Health and hygiene reminders throughout the centre
- Hand sanitiser at every entrance and throughout the centre
- Additional cleaning of all customer touch points
- Signage to remind customers about wearing masks, physical distancing and capacity limitations where relevant
How you can help us
We all have a role to play in helping to stop the spread of COVID-19. When visiting Marrickville Metro we ask that you follow advice from the NSW Government and be mindful of these few simple requests:
- Plan your journey to avoid peak times.
- Check in/out of the centre and individual retailers via the Service NSW app
- Wear your mask at all times
- Practise physical distancing by keeping a safe 1.5m distance between you and others
- Wash your hands frequently and use the available hand sanitizer within the centre
- Always sneeze or cough into your elbow
- Stay at home if you feel unwell
- Always treat others with courtesy and respect, it is tough time for everyone as we navigate through this next phase of recovery.
The Shopping Centre Council of Australia has also developed a COVID-Safe Reopening Protocol that we are following, you can read the Protocol here.
For the latest health information please visit www.health.nsw.gov.au/