Marrickville Metro remains open for your all your essentials. In line with NSW Government guidelines, trading restrictions apply to some stores until Saturday 28 August.
To help you find what you need, we’ve prepared a summary of shops that are open. Trading hours may vary - we recommend you touch base with the stores you're planning to visit prior, to avoid any disappointment.
- Aldi - in-store only, catalogue available in-store or online
- Coles - online shopping, delivery and Click & Collect available
- Woolworths - online shopping, delivery and Click & Collect available
- BWS - online purchase, delivery and Click & Collect available
- Liquor Emporium - online purchase and delivery available
- Liquorland - online purchase, delivery and Click & Collect available
- Daiso - available Mon - Sat, 9.00am-5.00pm, closed on Sun
- EB Games - Click & Collect only
- Hypmotive - Click & Collect only
- Kitchen Queen - Phone & Collect available on 9550 5724
- Kmart - available for online purchase, delivery and Click & Collect only
- Rose Brew and Co.ffee - available for florist services and online flower orders
- Toys and Tales - available Mon - Sun, 10am - 4pm via Click & Collect only
Restaurants & Cafes
The following restaurants and cafes are open to provide takeaway only until Friday 30 July. Please check with each store individually for the most up-to-date information.
- China Fusion - takeaway 11am - 8pm and delivery via Deliveroo, DoorDash and UberEats
- C9 Chocolate & Gelato - takeaway 12pm - 9pm and delivery via Uber Eats and Menulog
- Hero Sushi - takeaway
- Izakaya Tori - DIY take-home kits available from Wed - Sun, 3pm - 6pm. Call or text 0404 423 888
- Kurtosh - takeaway 9am - 10pm and delivery via Uber Eats, Door Dash, Deliveroo and Ritual
- Nanyang Malaya Café - takeaway 11.30am - 7.30pm and delivery via Uber Eats and EASI
- Rice Pantry - @home kits available for pick up or delivery
- Shepherds Artisan Bakehouse - takeaway 6.30am - 4.30pm, delivery via Uber Eats and Click & Collect.
Further information on the current restrictions is available on the NSW Government website.
If you have questions about a particular store, please email us here.
Thank you for your support during this time.